Changes and Actions Give Birth to Your Future
Make a list of 5 things you would like to accomplish in the next 6 months (future).
These can be as little as finishing a half-completed school project, cleaning the garage or loosing 10 pounds.
Got your list?
What changes do you need to make in order to arrive at the future you desire?
- Is it changing the way you are managing your time?
- Is it changing your focus?
- Is it changing your perspective?
- Is it changing a disempowering belief – I can’t – with an empowering one? – I can do this!
What actions do you need to take in order to arrive at the future you desire?
- Is it eating more sensibly?
- Is it working out 2-3 times a week?
- Is it better for planning?
- Is it hiring a Life Coach for accountability and support?
- What do you need to do less of?
- What do you need to do more of?
Fast Forward Six Months
You achieved the goals you set 6 months ago. You did it! You have arrived at the future you desired! It wasn’t magic…your changes and actions made it happen!
If you still have the extra 10 pounds, did not complete the project or goal… you have not arrived in the future you desired. In fact, your future is still your present…prolonged.
How much is your future worth? Is it worth investing in it? What goals will get you there?
Without changes and actions, your future is your present prolonged.
What motivators have helped you achieve past goals?