Are you headed to a place of excitement and thrill you always wanted?
If you don’t know where you’re going, any vehicle will take you there. If you don’t aim at anything, you will always hit your target. It’s impossible to arrive at a place that’s not clearly defined.
Imagine going on a wonderful vacation by doing just a little planning.
You first decide your destination. Taking a few minutes out of your daily schedule, you Google famous places to go sightseeing and fun activities to do. After all the planning and money saving, you finally arrive at your vacation spot. This is your first time there so you maximize the use of the GPS in your rental car and on your phone to get to all the places you’ve decided to experience. For every spot you want to visit, all you need to do is enter the address on your GPS and you’re there. The vacation is full of laughter, fun and happy memories.
When we traveled to Israel on our family trip, we planned all the places we wanted to go sightseeing. My family and I spent many hours planning our daily activities strategically. Once we arrived and picked up our rental car, I plugged in the address to our hotel in Tel Aviv. Every single outing we did and every city we visited, I used the GPS.
Imagine having gone without any direction at all! We would have wasted time and missed out on so much!
Sadly, many individuals don’t plan their lives. They are travelers in our beautiful world without any direction or purpose.
People who don’t know their purpose are as a ship without a navigation system in the sea of life.
People who don’t know their purpose, risk living:
- Unstable in various areas of life.
- Stuck in the same place they were ten years ago, not making any significant progress in their finances or their personal and spiritual development.
- Insecure and prone to avoiding situations because they lack the self-assurance to confront them.
- Lost without a set course in life; seem to always follow and are people-pleasers.
- Indecisive lacking clarity of where they’re headed so decisions become a dreaded task.
When you know your purpose, you’ll have an inner GPS that will guide your steps.
Purpose empowers you to:
- Be Strong in all areas of life.
- Enjoy Progress and success financially, personally and spiritually.
- Feel Confident to confront problems from a position of strength.
- Have Direction in life and master personal leadership.
- Be Decisive in making decisions with clarity and purpose.
Knowing your purpose gives you direction, excitement and lots of energy!
Your purpose is your GPS that points you in the right direction.
Get my book Encounter With Your Life Purpose that I wrote to guide you on a wonderful journey to discover your brilliance.
Have you discovered your purpose? I’d love to know what it is!